Human Resource Operations
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 1502
Position Title: ROS Specialist, HR Operations
Role: Human Resource Operations
Location: Hyderabad, Telanagana
Work Shift: Split Shift (11:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
Employment Type: Full time
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with all internal external customers in preparing the monthly payroll for Randstad Offshore Services and ensure timely accurate payments to associates
- Prepare off-cycle manual payments as needed with required calculations and system entries.
- Process all special payment requests such as commissions, bonuses, severance, and overtime.
- Identify process improvements to drive efficiencies and best practices
- Resolve majority of problems and respond to customer service inquiries related to payroll earnings, deductions and tax withholding with support from payroll specialist
- Ensure all associate queries are responded in a given time period without any delays
- Coordinate with HR on employee data changes and benefits as recorded in the HR system.
- Prepare and input journal entries for all payroll payments accruals, and reconcile all payroll accounts monthly.
- Liaise between RIPL and provide full support to the associates in resolving all their queries on timely manner
- Prepare reports for management as requested (Prepare and input journal entries for all payroll activity, and reconcile accounts monthly).
- Exposure of implementation, Coordinating with vendors Documentation.
- Support the Stat Audit and other audits on payroll related matters
- Analyze processes to drive efficiencies and best practices
Internal: HR team including Compensation & Benefits, Variable Compensation, Accounting, Tax, Legal, and ROS Employees
External: RIPL, Auditors
Proficient in HR concepts, government regulations.
Proficient at time management and ability to meet deadlines on a consistent basis;
Ability to deliver excellent customer service to internal and external associates;
Able to handle confidential information and files, must have good analytical skills.
Must have Project co-ordination.
Must have performed employee engagement activities and understanding engagement surveys
Excellent attention-to-detail, including a keen ability to communicate clearly via writing and verbal communication
Degree in Human Resources-related field or commensurate work experience
9 + years of employment experience in Human Resources;
7 + years of HR Generalist experience for large organizations;
Note: Interested candidates can send their resume to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
Community / Marketing Title: Human Resource Operations
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN