Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 1542
Position Title: ROS Project Manager
- Transformation Manager must identify and implement necessary changes to enable a business to perform to its optimum ability.
- Works with business units and cross functional teams to gain an in-depth understanding of their current state business processes, identify gaps in performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Define Target Operating Models in multiple business areas, gain buy-in and implement them
- Conduct all phases and aspects of comprehensive process redesign, such as data gathering, base lining, root cause analysis, quantitative and qualitative analysis, future state design, and implementation
- Maintain effective stakeholder communication and engagement throughout the project.
- Continually look for opportunities to innovate and improve processes
- Write compelling business cases to support specific transformation projects
- Develop template and calendar of overall program milestones by work stream
- Drive and track adherence to milestones, deliverables and timelines of each program work stream by each owner
- Articulate benefits, encourage and hold people to account for delivering their responsibilities within projects
- Initiate, organize, facilitate and participate in events such as workshops, both in person and remotely.
- Track progress against plan and maintain live project documentation such as project plans, RAID logs and change controls.
- Lead Project Team meetings and support and facilitate the participation of project team members in different parts of the organization
- Take projects through to project closure, conduct lessons learned and provide project closure reports.
- The role will need to work in Hybrid model, 3-4 days in a week from office to collaborate with different teams and stakeholders
Required skillset and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 8+ years extensive experience applying process improvement methodologies to complex business problems
- Strong acumen in process redesign, improvements and enhancements
- Experience in building process flows and ability to articulate them to the business
- Ability to multi-task across projects and balance competing demands
- Ability to effectively navigate and influence varying organizational levels
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong collaboration and teaming skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
Community / Marketing Title: Transformation Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN
CountryEEOText_Description: India EEO