Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 1670
Position Title: ROS Analyst, HR Support
Role: Human Resource Operations Business Partner
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Work Shift: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Employment Type: Full time
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
1. Process and distribute incoming mail and documents, paying close attention to
2. Perform and provide Onboarding, New hire orientations, employment verifications for
current, and former associates;
3. Initiate background checks and screenings for employees, contractors, and volunteers;
4. Oversee LOA administration;
5. Initiate Worker's Compensation claims and subsequent administrative documentation;
6. Assist in the orientation of new hires, volunteers by conducting bi-weekly orientations;
7. Maintain compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best
8. Work on payroll, commission, and bonus as per organization policy
9. Reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance, adapting approaches accordingly
10. Creation of logins for the candidates before their date of joining
11. Completion of all the documentation and collection of all the nominations, declarations,
terms and conditions, etc. from the candidates.
12. Provide orientation to the new joiners on the usage of the HRMS tool and support them
in updating their data in the ESS Portal, follow up and ensure that they update all the
required information and related proofs in the HRMS tool.
13. Be the HR SPOC for the new joiners till they settle in their respective roles
14. Coordination with the Administration and IT teams to ensure smooth onboarding of the
new joiners with regard to providing the laptop and welcome kit to them by their date of
15. Validation of data updated by the new joiners in rplace and its approval after verification
of the proofs uploaded by them.
16. Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Required:
Degree in Human Resources-related field or commensurate work experience
o 5 + years of employment experience in Human Resources or
o 3 + years of HR Generalist experience for large organizations
Qualifications & Skillset include:
Proficient in HR concepts, government regulations.
Proficient in time management and ability to meet deadlines on a consistent basis;
Ability to deliver excellent customer service to internal and external associates;
Able to handle confidential information and files, must have good analytical skills.
Must have performed employee engagement activities and understanding engagement
Excellent attention-to-detail, including a keen ability to communicate clearly via writing and
understanding of compensation structures & salary components
Good rapport building with the candidates and employees, establishing a connect with them
during the pre & post onboarding period
Working knowledge of online HRM solutions would be an added advantage
Experience in Project coordination is advantageous.
Community / Marketing Title: HR Operations
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN
CountryEEOText_Description: India EEO