Sr Business-System Analysts have significant experience in one or more of the technologies our Corporate IT team supports. Sr. Business Systems Analysts have progressive, demonstrated experience delivering valued solutions to stakeholders and breadth of knowledge of delivered system functionality. The Sr. Business Systems Analyst is a functional expert and bridge between business users and development groups and will drive delivery of business solutions that leverage technology. Sr. Business Systems Analysts must be inquisitive, detail oriented, and highly motivated, and they must possess excellent communications skills, strong work ethic, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing, high pressure environment.
Depending on team assignment, role will focus in one of the following areas and require knowledge & skills in the technologies outlined:
· PeopleSoft Mid-Office: Contract Management, Order Requisitioning, Order Fulfillment
· Front-Office: Lead Lifecycle, Sales,Marketing, & Recruiting- CRM, Marketing Automation, Agile Tools (JIRA), Recruiting Platform/ ATS
- PeopleSoft Human Capital Systems: PS 9.0: Payroll, HR, Benefits, Self Service
- Reporting: SQL (Oracle, MSSQL, bigquery), BI tools (Pentaho, SSRS, Tableau), Agile, preferred - PeopleSoft (HR & FS), CRM, ATS
- Preferred: knowledge of Peoplesoft or other ERP systems
- Nice to have: Working in a cloud environment; experience with Google BigQuery