Full Stack Developer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 1645
Position Title: ROS Software prod support II
Randstad is looking for ambitious candidates with passion to succeed to join our offshore application development team. The ideal individual must be inquisitive, creative, focused, and enjoy solving challenging problems. The selected candidate will work closely with a cross-functional team to deliver technology solutions that generate immediate value. The developer will also be required to understand all aspects of our platform including frontend and backend technologies; develop high quality code, perform code reviews, write unit tests, and conform to the latest best practices.
Design, develop new features and extend existing features of our web applications
Understand and manage all aspects of our platform including frontend and backend technologies
Understand, manage and monitor infrastructure components like Kubernetes, pub/sub, AppEngine.
Work closely with the team members in the US to understand requirements and designs.
- B.Tech or B.E degree in computer science or related technical fields
- 4+ years of experience in one of the frameworks - node.js, angular, reactjs
- Ability to code across the full stack (UI front-end, back-end and database)
- 2+ years of experience working with cloud technologies like GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience in kubernetes, pub/sub, firestore, elasticsearch is strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience working with clients, partners, teams in the US;
- Experience in all phases of software development using agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Community / Marketing Title: Full Stack Developer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN