Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 1572
Position Title: ROS Trainer
Recruiting Process Trainer
Shift Timings: Split Shift
Recruiting Trainer is responsible for Recruiting training programs and sessions that are meant to develop employees' skills, knowledge, and professional abilities in alignment with the organization's business objectives and recruiting strategies
Recruiting Trainer will make sure all employees receive the knowledge and materials needed in order to be successful. This position will also ensure that all employees have access to the tools and devices used across the enterprise. This position will assess and make any needed improvements to programs, manuals, and materials and will be responsible for adding any relevant, new information.
Trainer will be responsible for organizing and facilitating classes and ensuring that all activities take place in the proper medium.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree is required.
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of experience in a Process Training capacity within the service industry is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Strong research abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from complex operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements as well as the interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of personnel
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Ability to utilize a variety of training methodologies
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Community / Marketing Title: Trainer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN
CountryEEOText_Description: India EEO